Leadership Through Profitability
Profitability is the goal and focus of virtually every company. Yet, only 5% of companies in the United States generate a profit.
Does that speak to corporate leadership or team leadership?
A leadership approach to profitability requires that you are focused on results. A leadership approach to profitability recognizes that we have choices about how we conduct ourselves and our organizations.
Executive leadership starts with your business strategy. เย็ดสาวใหญ่ The organizational strategy is the plan for achieving current goals and is a tool for figuring out future goals. However, the strategic plan is never completed. Both are important, but a strategy is only half the path to achieving a goal.
Executives and managers become the architects of strategy. The authority, responsibility and accountability of executives are vital to profitability. ดูหนังHD As leaders, they embrace accountability for overhead, so that everyone in the organization is accountable and works at a goal.
As part of this accountability, executives must know in the back of their mind what they are saying and asking. Here are some possibilities:
- Does your organization understand and accept the philosophies underlying your business strategy?
- Decide what the acceptable value is?
- If your organization had a stake in the outcomes of this goal, would your executives challenge the validity of the current goals? (If you are genuinely having difficulty getting your team members to work in today’s business environment, there is a problem.)
- If your organization had a stake in the outcomes of this goal, would your executives be in a position to withstand internal and external pressure to commit resources you do not normally have?
- Is your organization holding your managers accountable to the financial success of the organization?
- Are your executives held accountable to minimize management inefficiency?
- When you lose a customer, does your organization have a process in place to find others who are a better fit?
- Does your organization have a strategic growth plan? When you walk into your office is it really “just” inventory and “just” your product expertise? Is your organization growing?
- Is the office building space the right size?
- Is your organization’s name recognized by your competitors?
- Is there a clear and consistent message regarding the value of the company? Is that message properly communicated to all employees?
- Is each of your executives judging themselves on five key performance indicators for every position?
A leadership approach to profitability requires you and your team to be passionate about the outcome. ดูหนังออนไลน์ 4K Leaders cannot allowable themselves to “step off the beaten path” prior to achieving success.
How and why would you know if your organization is “pusying” the customers?
How would you know if your company was achieving the sales goals?
Have you and your leaders asked the key personnel a series of questions such as:
- How might we serve asees better?
- How might we improve?
- How would I react if one of my employees ‘pusied’ this customer?
- When would we know it?
- What would an improvement team evaluate the customer service at this company?
- How could I serve that customer better?
- What would I want to change?
- What would be the key areas that might add to our system?
- What would we need to ask our competitor for to provide the competitive advantage over the competitor?
If your organization has never really asked any of these questions, ask them of your team. คู่เย็ดวัยเรียน If your human resources are not answering those questions on the spot, create your own business strategy and put it into practice.
We are all responsible for creating the results that we want to see. It will require leadership and discipline
Like a leader you just got a call from a customer that is “pusying” your company and its products and services and they are questioning your company’s ability to deliver if you follow the path discussed above? Does “pusying” occur from your own staff or from outside through your customers? If it comes from your own staff, thank God you are in a leadership position. หีเด็ก If it comes from your customers, then create a team of visionaries and execute the plan and not the lost causes.