So much to get done. If you read my previous post, you know that I’m down in the dumps and in need of some serious cheering up (preferably in the form of a functional bathroom, a room with A/C on full-blast, gallons of ice water and a truckload of chocolate).
It’s also Thursday – or is it Friday – I need to reset my clocks and readjust to this time zone. I barely know what time it is nor what day or temperature it is. Anyway, it’s probably too late to get onto the Weekly Wishes train so I’ll just dump my goals (long-term and short-term) into this post and try to hold myself accountable to all this:
1. CLEAN. No, really. If I could bold this five times, I would.
2. Look up what is needed to get access to the public library. I haven’t been reading. Maybe that’s why my writing has sucked lately. I just miss reading so much.
3. Get a haircut. I have grown my hair out but in this crazy hot weather, at least a few inches needs to be lopped off.
4. Draw. It is so therapeutic, I tell you. It makes me wonder why I always procrastinate when it comes to drawing.
5. Learn something new. What’s your favorite thing to do? Tell me, I’d like to try learning something new. I’ve always been adventurous but my adventurous streak has faded over the last few years. I miss the old me.
6. Finalize school stuff.
7. Start posting again. I have so many pictures, so many stories, so many things in general to talk about but I just never really had the mood to blog while I was there.
8. Continue learning kanji. Again, our language progress has been stalled and that just really sucks.
9. Unpack my nail polish.
10. Calm down. Pray more. Hold it together. I would really just appreciate it if you could dump a load of motivational quotes into our comment box. Any bit of moral support is greatly appreciated.
In other aka happier news, I got an A for my Astronomy class. I am over the moon (pun freakin’ intended). I feel like I’ve learned so much from my Astronomy class. I regret not attending the stargazing night that was held early in the semester. Had I known that the only other stargazing night would be AFTER the semester ended, I would have gone. I didn’t realize how much I actually enjoyed those Astronomy classes until the end of the semester. It’s always been my dream to take an Astronomy class so you can say ‘dream come true’. 🙂
What have you been up to?