So… how long has it been since I’ve written a proper post that isn’t about KPop? The new year, I’m thinking.
Here are some things that have happened:
- Graduation. We did it. The slowpoke finally graduated. It was hard to watch my friends graduate a year or two ago but I’m happy with the way things turned out for me because college really is the best time to do a lot of things. Now that it’s over, it doesn’t feel read. It sure will feel real soon enough…
- Watercolor fun. We painted cards for friends over spring break and it was so much fun. I never knew how to use watercolor but I’ve discovered that they are so fun and easy to use. You can’t really go wrong with diluting watercolor and making random drawings. I’ll see if I find the guts to post a picture of a card I made.
- Kitchen adventures. Right now, I’m obsessed with the potato soup we made for the second time. It’s so chunky and luscious and I think it’s definitely healthier than those you get outside. We made too little and I keep wanting to make it again (with bacon but don’t tell anyone).
- Travel. We have been hitting up national and state parks and they have all been wonderful. These city gals have been soaking up a lot of nature time which is something we don’t get a lot of back home. The drives are long and tiring and sometimes kind of unnerving (no cars in front or behind you for miles?!) but worth it!!
- Post-graduation life decisions. Uhhh, don’t wanna talk about it.
What are you up to?