I should have done this a while back but better late than never, right? So here it is in no particular order, except for number 1:
- Reading. And. Writing. My two biggest loves of all time. For me, there is no one without the other. Thanks, Mom!
- I love big cats and big dogs, but not domestic cats… unless, of course, it’s Garfield.
- I have a slight obsession with red hair… I do think I would look horrifying with red hair though.
- I would pick rain over shine. Ask me about this. 😉
- I am not addicted to my phone. I can go days without checking it. Oh look, I just checked it and the battery has drained out.
- I hate bread crust.
- I love languages. I can speak 4 and a couple of tidbits of 2 other languages (not swear words, I promise). If I could I would learn them all.
- I’ve written stories in different languages – one of which I can neither read nor write for the life of me. How I managed to write a few sentences still amazes me to this day.
- I don’t have a best friend. Apply now, early bird registration starts today, just kidding.
- Painting my nails is how I relax and take my mind off everything that sucks/stresses me out. Sucks. Wow I really am Captain Eloquence.
- I would love to visit Europe/Scandinavia with my mom and C one day. Paris, Italy, Prague, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, the freakin’ works.
- I am secretly Japanese. Secretly, you say? Secretly, I say. 😉
- Once upon a time I wanted to learn how to play the piano but when my friends told me they had to take exams, I freaked and dropped the idea like a hot potato. No scary piano exams for me, thank you very much. If I were to learn an instrument, I would want to enjoy it, not dread the exams or practice 5 hours a day. Trust me, the neighbor girl used to play the piano obsessively every Sunday.
- I’ve been told not-too-politely by a teacher that I don’t dance very well. Therefore, I don’t dance. Thanks for stomping on my dreams of becoming a semi-pro dancer. Just kidding. But not really.
- I hate flat sandals. They’re so pretty to look at but I hate wearing them. I might as well be strapping on paper thin cardboard to my feet or walking around barefooted.
- I am hopelessly in love with San Francisco. I have no idea why but I just love it so much there. Take me baaack! Or you could send me a little token from SF, I wouldn’t mind that.
- I have a nail blog. After months of going back and forth between ‘who would want to see my ugly nails?’ and ‘these nail blogs are fantastic, maybe I should make one’, I (with the encouragement of C and my mom) decided to just do it. I would love it if you check out my nail blog and tell me what you think.
- I love tacos (the name is T for taco, no, seriously… I love tacos so much that I nicknamed myself after one) but I can’t find any hard taco shells around here and that makes me sad.
- I get nervous when I send comments/emails. I always feel like I’m writing a letter to the President or something.
- I love Capitalizing words and using emoticons when I’m enthusiastic about something. Please do not be afraid of the capitalizing monster.
- A bonus! C and I used to know – and probably still know – ALL the words to the movie The Terminal. The one where Tom Hanks gets stuck in JFK? Yes, that one.
What do you think? Do you think you know me better now? Do we have anything in common? Let me know in the comment box.
P.S: We’re currently doing button swaps now so if you’re interested, just shoot me an email or you know, you could check out our sponsor page right here.